Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dakota, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Thanks to a commenter on my first ever Minneapolis post for a recommendation for my second dinner while visiting. I’m at Dakota, Jazz Club and Restaurant. Unfortunately the live music is happening later tonight but the food is still a reason to come. They’re clearly proud of the food as equally important to the music as a reason to come. I think they’re right. Also… Lobster Rolls are on the menu. So yeah. The roll btw is the best lobster roll I’ve ever eaten. Evah. Buttery warm perfection. The bread and lobster were like a gradient of smooth warm flavors. On the side was the most intense lobster bisque I’ve ever tasted. It was EXTREME!!!

1010 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403, (612) 332-1010, website This entry was posted on Friday, October 28th, 2011 at 4:43 pm and is filed under Minneapolis, Photos, Restaurants. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment